0
Micromax one of the leading Indian handset maker announced Hugh Jackman as their brand ambassador. It is quite surprising as a Hollywood actor is chosen over an Indian Bollywood actor.
" I am extremely thrilled and honored to be part of the Micromax family. I am a huge lover of India as it is one of the most exciting countries in the world, and we also share our love for cricket " - Jackman said in a statement.
The association between Jackman & Micromax will debut with its new smartphone 'Canvas Turbo', which is going to be launched soon in India.
'The Wolverine' hero is convinced about the features to be offered in the upcoming Canvas range.
" The new Canvas phone from Micromax is a leap in innovation along with great sense of fun and amazing features that helps me balance my work with all different roles that I play in my daily life." - he also added.

The Micromax family believes Jackman 'truly embodies the aspirational, reinventing and fearless persona of the brand'.
Well we will love to see Hugh Jackman in a Micromax advertise..
What do you say friends.....

Post a Comment

 
Top